Sold at Barrett Jackson’s Northeast auction June 23rd 2016- $38,000
1969 Chevrolet El Camino- Custom
Another Complete Rotisserie Restoration, by GQ Creations- Auto, on what was a very nice, one owner car to begin with. The custom, interior, bed cover, stance and wheels add great compliment to the already popular 69 body style. Look at the restoration and underside pics, it’s worth the effort!
- Rave leather, custom bucket seats and Console
- BNM Bump Shift Floor Shifter
- Front and Rear, Detroit Speed 2” Drop Springs
- Gloss Black 18” Foose wheels and Nitto performance tires
- Custom Leather Momo Steering wheel
- Beautifully done underside and Engine Compartment
- Custom window tint
- The 350 engine is believed to be original and was rebuilt several years ago
- 350 Turbo transmission
- Power Steering and Brakes
- Cowl Induction Hood with Custom Stripe
- All gauges and mechanical parts work exactly as they should.
- Power Disc Brakes, Hoses, Booster, Master Cylinder, Proportioning Valve
- All steering Components and Shocks
- Rims and Tires
- Power Steering Gear Box
- Fuel Tank and Pumps
- Hoses, belts and Filters
- Bumpers, body trim and Grill
And Much More!!
- There are no features available