1972 Chevrolet Camaro
GQ Creations-Auto has created yet another beauty. This was a one owner Arizona car its whole life until it was moved to a garage in Pennsylvania in 2013.
We have done a complete Rotisserie restoration on an almost rust free original body with a flawless frame, and have put a GQ Creations twist to the build, converting it into this gorgeous Resto-Mod.
Every part of the car is new, rebuilt or refurbished to an even higher level than when it was new.
- 460 Big Block (only break in miles)
- 4 Speed Muncie Trans
- Global West Tubular Control arms and Sub Frame Connectors
- QA-1 Adjustable coil over shocks
- 4 wheel Wilwood Power Disc Brakes with 6 piston calipers
- Custom Rave Leather Interior
- 18” Boss Rims with new Sumitomo Tires
WE HAVE MORE RESTORATION PHOTOS AVAILABLE
- There are no features available