73 Mustang Mach 1- Resto-mod
Another beauty by GQ Creations-Auto, LLC. This car sat in the same garage since 1985 until this meticulous ground up restoration started on a 78,000 original mile car. It is factory equipped with power steering, power disc brakes, 351 Cleveland, automatic transmission and a 9″ rear end. The laser straight, rust free body and frame is accented by high gloss black paint with deep red stripes and a beautiful shine. An extensive amount of work has been done to customize the engine compartment and rear spoiler.
- Rare 4 bolt main 351 Cleveland block with 4 V heads and oversized cam (Pushing over 425hp)
- The C-4 Trans has a 10″ 3000 Stahl converter with a BNM shift kit
- Original, rebuilt 9″ rear end with 373 gears
- Custom interior with deluxe sound system
- All new suspension, with HD sway bar, new shocks, brakes, Custom rims and tires.
- Detailed receipts for the engine and rear end rebuilds, come with the car.
- There are no features available